Re: Scene antialiasing

Steve Baker wrote:

> I would guess that the accumulation buffer is not supported in hardware
> so it's falling back on software emulation.
>
> What did you set 'samples' to?

	Hehe, I did the tests with only 2 samples. I did one test with 3, with
similar (slightly worse) results.

> On the GeForce4, you'd be better off using the FSAA feature built into
> the chip.

	Guess maybe that's it, then. Rats! I also checked out my video modes
using glxinfo, and in my case all modes using the accumulation buffer
have the caveat field set to "slow". But then again, isn't the
accumulation buffer on hardware anyway?

Miguel A. Osorio.