Re: website

> * I'm not sure about the "Developers" page of the old site. What is it meant
> for, Ian? Perhaps we can extend it to some "Experts willing to help with
> problems" page - but questions should be generally posted to the mailing
> list...

I wasn't really sure about it when I put it up.  People seemed to like the
idea of putting a link to themselves on the page so I left it.  I guess
the idea wsa that if you were starting a project you could look there for
a sound guy or an AI guy or something.  The real reason it stayed on the
page was lack of constructive criticism.  No one ever questioned anything
that was there. The only feedback (until recently) I was given was "I like
it" or "Looks good".  See what I mean?

----- Ian Crawford - Email: icrawfor@uoguelph.ca ----------------
-------------------- URL: http://www.uoguelph.ca/~icrawfor/ -----