Re: Fwd: LinuxGames Homepage

Christian Reiniger wrote:

> Jorrit Tyberghein wrote:
>
> >> express my exact problems, so it would be nice if you could take a look at
> >> the site post some ideas on how the layout/structure could be done.
> >
> >Ok, after looking at the site the first remark is that I would use frames (IMHO).
>
> Uh oh. Well,
>
> (1) I hate frames because they're not nice to browse with lynx
> (2) I love frames because they make big sites much more controllable

> Ok, my math teacher told me that 2 > 1 so I think we should use frames ;+)
>
> But - I never used frames. I don't know how to write them.
> Jorrit ... ? Do you have a bit spare time?? ;+)
> I can send you the current homepage (all the files) via email (it's not
> much right now)...

No problem. Frames are really easy to do. I will also offer a frameless version
for browsers which don't support frames.

Greetings,

Jorrit.Tyberghein@uz.kuleuven.ac.be, University Hospitals KU Leuven BELGIUM

The only time Crowley had bought petrol was once in 1967, to get the free
James Bond bullet-hole-in-the-windscreen transfers, which he rather fancied
at the time.
        -- (Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman, Good Omens)