Re: database (was archive ?!)

Erik wrote:

> That'd be pretty cool. Like a searchable database so if someone wanted
to know
> something about, say, quaternions, it could pull up links to articles
about
> quaternions, tutorials, demo code, maybe even mail list/news archives
(so
> everyone can hear about quaternions giving me wood). That would mean
archiving
> mailing lists in html format on site (which is probably a good idea. My
isp
> doesn't have a news server, and the ones that allow anyone are crap, so
news is
> out of the question for me).

	As far as the mailing list goes, might I suggest Mailman?
(http://www.list.org)  It allows basically everything to be done via the
web (e.g. management, perusing archives, etc.)

--Mike

--------
Well, my work here is done.  If you need me again, just admit to yourself
that you're screwed and die.
        --Dr. Shlock, _Sluggy_Freelance_ (http://sluggy.com)