Re: KWinHelp

spoze I shoulda read the followup before opening my fat mouth... :)

On 15-Sep-99 Felix Kollmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Wouldn't that be a wast of time?! Who wants to read a WinHelp file
>> under Linux?
>
> Me.
>
>> I guess nearly nobdy. If you want to write documentations
>> use texinfo, man(troff?!), sgml or at a last resort use plain html.
>
>> What do you think of outputting it to HTML?
>
> No, I want to read them under Linux. I tryed some hlp2html converter but
> they are all very bad.

have you tried wine? I'd imagine that that the program (winhelp.exe?) is very
simple... :)

> bye
>
> Felix Kollmann, DG5PT
>
> Future Interactive
>
> email: fkollmann@gmx.net
> http://www.futureint.com

        -Erik <br0ke@math.smsu.edu> [http://shells.clipboard.com/~br0ke]

The opinions expressed by me are not necessarily opinions. In all
probability, they are random rambling, and to be ignored. Failure to ignore
may result in severe boredom or confusion. Shake well before opening. Keep
Refrigerated.