Re: artists

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Frederic A. Martinelli wrote:

>Jan Ekholm wrote:

>>>It took you several months ?!? Well maybe you shouldn't keep on trying
>>>doing some 3D and do something else ? Just a thought.
>>

>> I gave up after a week. It would've taken me several months with the
>
>A week, yes ! I would have bet on this one. It is the main reason for my
>initial posts: there was a far too obvious lack of objectivity: too many
>big adjectives were used... :)

So basically you mean that after one week of trying I shouldn't really
have understood anything about Blender and it was all perfectly natural?
After one week of using any app I've so far at least mastered the basics,
especially if I have access to docs and tutorials.

>> progress I was making. Maybe I should stay away from 3D stuff.
>
>No, not necessary, maybe you're the kind of person that need someone
>next to him to help out during it's first steps. Maybe. Try out you have
>nothing to lose ! :)

Nah, I'll quit trying to do 3D and Linux games.

--
      Real children don't go hoppity-skip unless they are on drugs.
                          -- Susan Sto Helit, in Hogfather (Terry Pratchett)