Why your messsages haven't been arriving

Out of 8 exit nodes currently in the directory:
  1 works, and is current. (typhaon)
  4 work by relaying their messages through the LCS Mixmaster remailer,
which is down, so they don't work.  I've changed them to use other
Type-II nodes instead. (moria1,moria2,totoro1,totoro2.)
  2 have expired, and I haven't got fresh descriptors from their
admins.  They still seem to be accepting messages, but I can't add them
to the directory till they do the key rotation magic. (aarg, cf.)
Guys?  Need a hand?
  1 is down for maintenance. (tonga).

"We apologize for the inconvenience"
--