[ANN] Mixminion 0.0.8alpha3

    "Is it any wonder the world's gone insane, with information come to be
     the only real means of exchange?"
    "I thought it was cigarettes."
    "You dream."
             -- Thomas Pynchon, _Gravity's Rainbow_.

Mixminion 0.0.8alpha3 is now available. It fixes a bug that crashed
some servers over the last month; if you're running a server, you
should upgrade.  There are some other small bugs fixed too.

NEW IN VERSION 0.0.8alpha3:
   - Create .mixminion directory even when we try to lock before accessing
     it: This prevents "update-servers" from crashing when run without
     a .mixminion directory.
   - Don't die when gzip compression on a downloaded directory is corrupt.
   - Don't die when an incoming connection closes before we can get its
     address.
   - Do not believe any path specifier that results in an impossibly short
     path.
   - Bump preferred openssl version to 0.9.8e.

   Source:
     http://mixminion.net/dist/0.0.8alpha3/Mixminion-0.0.8alpha3.tar.gz
Signature:
     http://mixminion.net/dist/0.0.8alpha3/Mixminion-0.0.8alpha3.tar.gz.asc
   README:
     http://mixminion.net/dist/0.0.8alpha3/README-0.0.8alpha3

(Still no takers on building windows binaries?)
--
Nick Mathewson