[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]

[tor-relays] Family-ID for bridges



Hiho,
I'm unsure whether I should apply a "Family key" to my bridges.

- tor-spec says: we get bridge families "for free"
https://spec.torproject.org/proposals/321-happy-families.html#a-note-on-bridges

- hiro says Serge & rdsys is not ready yet:
https://forum.torproject.org/t/tor-relays-does-c-tor-support-happy-family-on-bridges/21419
I don't mind. I would like to change the bridges from ciissversion:2 'proof:dns-rsa'
to ciissversion:3 'proof:dns-familyid-ed25519'. Because I don't know how
much longer nusenu will continue to support 'proof:dns-rsa' on OrNetStats.

- mikeperry suggests against that we have family sets that includes both
the bridges and (at least) exit:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/tor/-/work_items/40935#note_3351211

Mmmh, should I publish one family key for bridges and another for relays?
I assume _Hidden_ Bridges won't get one. ;-)

-- 
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

_______________________________________________
tor-relays mailing list -- tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send an email to tor-relays-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx