[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
[tor-relays] Re: Should I switch my guards to exits?
- To: tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [tor-relays] Re: Should I switch my guards to exits?
- From: Marco Moock via tor-relays <tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2026 17:58:52 +0200
- Cc: Marco Moock <mm@xxxxxxxxxx>
- In-reply-to: <5700953.Sb9uPGUboI@t520>
- List-id: "support and questions about running Tor relays (exit, non-exit, bridge)" <tor-relays.lists.torproject.org>
- References: <5700953.Sb9uPGUboI@t520>
- Reply-to: "support and questions about running Tor relays (exit, non-exit, bridge)" <tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:153.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/153.0.2
Am 12.09.26 um 19:54 schrieb boldsuck via tor-relays:
At the time, our AS was generating ~25% of the exit traffic. I then configured
one server with 40 exit relays and another with 40 guard relays.
Is there any problem with that?
I know that it would be much better if exits were more distributed, but
exit bandwidth is much more limited than entry/middle node bandwidth.
--
Gruß
Marco
Junk-Mail bitte an trashcan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Attachment:
OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
_______________________________________________
tor-relays mailing list -- tor-relays@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To unsubscribe send an email to tor-relays-leave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx