Re: Tor v0.1.0.3-rc

I am using Debian woody, with kernel 2.4.26, on a (no laughing plz ;-) AMD K6-2 400 MHZ, with 128 RAM and 128 swap...

With v0.1.0.3-rc, it took 4 days for tor to gradually consume all my available memory and then crash...

Eddie wrote:

I am curious what platform you are using and how long your time line is for this problem to appear???

Giorgos Pallas wrote:

Although Tor v0.1.0.3-rc is very stable (unlike the 0.xxx series), on my server it attracts (as it is natural) gradually many connections, thus using even more swap, until all swap is consumed and then it is terminated by the system. It would be still very usefull as I had proposed in a past email, to integrate some way to configure it in order not to use more than X megabytes of memory... (except if the fact that it uses more and more memory is due to some memory leak...)