[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: Firefox through Tor
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Firefox through Tor
- From: "Eric H. Jung" <eric.jung@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 11:18:12 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 14:18:20 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kyPv4Sn2IdxYnxrTnLt0IW6iRvPuZXzOeBQIcmyaB+kflh1BJw6S9a8eR9J60Ljf1XM9DZ+2v68IOE1T1B8cX88h1kkAsVvs5HK7fIz8QGiEWHYzdXHxA4d3l+C6zeeQ4vLMeUGUlQJJsvHaox/aN/NzOgXES9FDo4dpd93TO4g= ;
- In-reply-to: <4450C517.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Now that I understand I2P, perhaps you can respond to the rest of my email?
The problem you identify does not seem to be any more or less exacerbated by FoxyProxy; the
problem, if I understand correctly, exists regardless of whether not one uses FoxyProxy.
So when you say "If you can't solve this problem automatically, you should be sure to
warn users of these side-effects", I'm not sure why I should warn them. Can you explain further?
--- Michael Holstein <michael.holstein@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Forgive my ignorance. What is I2P?