Re: Another Method to Block Java Hijinks

On 4/5/07, James Muir <jamuir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You may be interested to know that there is a Live CD which bundles Tor
and some ipchains rules.  It is mentioned in the Tor FAQ -- see "Virtual
Privacy Machine":

Actually Robert Hogan hacked together a Live-CD. Torrent here: http://yalla.ynfonatic.de/media/TorLiveCD-TestingOnly.iso.torrent

See the thread "LiveCD for testing" for details. Not sure if he also
incorporated proper firewall-rules though. But I think he'd appreciate
feedback.

-James

Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it