To the operator of the node "AoF"

OK, that's half off-topic, sorry for that.

To the operator of the node "AoF":

You didn't give any contact-info, so I try to reach you on this way:
Your node doesn't seem to work very well, the squid-proxy you're using
ran out of sockets. If you try to use your node, you'll always end up
with the error-message:

--- snip ---
ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.heise.de.aof.exit/

The following error was encountered:

   * Socket Failure

The system returned:

   (99) Cannot assign requested address

Squid is unable to create a TCP socket, presumably due to excessive
load. Please retry your request.
--- snap ---

Ulimits too low? Or the fault of your upstream-provider...?

Hope that helps...
Alex.

--
"I am tired of all this sort of thing called science here... We have spent
millions in that sort of thing for the last few years, and it is time it