Re: Selecting and using a particular Tor IP address

Thanks for the tip.  I'm a bit new to this, so please
forgive the dumb question, but where do you find the
nodename?  Is this the IP address?

Additionally, if I wanted to manually set my
connection server setting to an http proxy IP # and
correspnding port # from someone that is running on
the Tor network, now would I go about doing this?  I
know I can find the IP address through the Tor network
map, but am curious how to find the corresponding
port.