Re: Selecting and using a particular Tor IP address

You can also use web proxies. They are just as good in my opinion but
many lack HTTPS support. Proxy.org has a nice rotating list of them.
Also, it doesn't hurt to ask the admin if he can make changes. Stress
that anonymity/security is very important to you and that because of
security policies, it is very difficult for you to maintain it.
Comrade Ringo Kamens