Can I run a relay when I can't port forward?

Hello all,
So, short story, I want to run an exit node, but I am on a network that does not provide port forwarding for incoming data. My understanding of network protocols has always been a little fuzzy but I was wondering if I connected to a proxy could I use that to make my relay visible to other relays. The proxy can be transparent, all it has to do is route traffic to me. Then I could act as an exit node. Is this practical? Is any proxy I find going to be too slow to be useful? How would I go about finding a (free) proxy(s) (I think it would have to support SOCKS 4 or 5)? Does any one else do this? Is there some easy way that I am missing?

Thanks