Re: Privoxy: Can it forward/not forward based on ports?

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 7:30 AM, Michael_google gmail_Gersten <keybounce@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know privoxy can choose to forward or not forward based on hostname.
But what about host specific ports?

Specifically, if I'm talking to a Google server on 443 (https), can it
be let through without going through Tor?

I figure that it's already encrypted, and anyone interested in me will
already know that I use Google, so tor gives me protection from none
of: Privacy from snooping ISP, traffic analysis, website can't track
me.

Docs.google.com -- spreadsheets, etc -- is horribly slow with Tor and
Privoxy. Gmail keeps sending me warnings about invalid return codes.
But normal google search queries I still want to torify to defeat
tracking/profiling.
To prevent profiling there is also: https://ssl.scroogle.org/
I think it's worth to take a look at that.