Re: Proposal: Tor User Agent Carousel (TUAC)

hi, thank you for your reply.

I am sorry I did not fully clarify my perceived benefits to my suggestion
(I don't believe it's a total solution as privacy will never fully be
solved in an electronic medium) compared to current implementations, but I
believe it would be a useful feature, even only if it's a toggle feature
slapped on the current manual/static feature of Torbutton.