Intrducing me and my Google Summer of Code project

Hi everybody,

my name is domenik and I'm a 4th year information science student.
First of all I'd like to thank everyone who was involved in the decision of choosing me as one of the GSoC students working for the Tor/Vidalia team this summer.
I'm really excited of getting started with my project and working together with Matt who is going to be my mentor.

In my project I'm going to code on Vidalia. The main goal is to extend Vidalias Hidden Service configuration options so service providers are able to configure some user authorization for each service. If you want to have a closer look on what I planned to to please have a look on my GSoC-Applications abstract: http://code.google.com/soc/2008/eff/appinfo.html?csaid=86500DD2D78BB5D9

If you have any feedback, comments or questions please contact me. Possibly the best way is the #Vidalia channel on IRC. I'm really looking foreward to discuss my project with everybody interested in and to meet some more interesting people.

best regards.

domenik