Tor using StrictExitNodes

Hello,

I am using StrictExitNodes 1 and a list of permitted exit nodes. I also tried country code. But I have problems, because although I see at least one or two permitted exit nodes as available on "Tor Network Map" in Vidalia, Tor still does not want to connect with them. I am getting warning messages repeatedly instead:

apr 15 13:39:03.590 [Warning] No specified exit routers seem to be running, and StrictExitNodes is set: can't choose an exit.
apr 15 13:39:30.595 [Warning] failed to choose an exit server

It is interesting that this thing worked at first, but ceased working about a week ago.

Thanks for any hint!