Re: MacFUSE

Hello.
Yes I do and thanks for that.

-----Original Message-----
From: andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Apr 16, 2010 10:49 am
Subject: Re: MacFUSE

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 09:33:24PM -0400, zzzjethro666@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote 2.6K
bytes in 74 lines about:
: Tor wouldn't work until, I reinstalled MacFUSE. Actually it is more accurate
to say, "until it somehow reinstalled itself."
: Now, I'm not 100% sure of my memory in that regard as I couldn't open
Vidalia/Tor first. I had to go through a True Crypt file first, but if memory
serves me, the very first time I rid myself of MacFUSE, it was Tor that didn't
work.

Truecrypt on os x needs macfuse to work. If your tor/vidalia is
installed to the truecrypt volume, then you need truecrypt to work. If
you remove macfuse, but not truecrypt, you have a broken truecrypt
installation. If your truecrypt is broken, then you can't get to your
tor/vidalia app to run it.

See the dependencies there?

--
Andrew Lewman