Re: Eventdns: All name servers have failed

On Apr 17, 2010, at 4:26 AM, krishna e bera wrote:
i have been seeing these for a couple of years
while running Tor servers on debian and ubuntu and
nobody deemed them important enough to worry about
and they didnt seem to affect the machine much.

We did worry about it, and found and fixed lot of possible
problems. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that we have
eliminated all reasons why this problem may occur, and
it has proven very difficult to track down.