Re: Declining traffic

I came across this info which may be related or not about the possible
botnets. There is a new P2P botnet forming. The Trojan it uses is '
Heloag ' .

this is the url that gives info about it:

http://threatpost.com/en_us/blogs/new-p2p-botnet-forming-041310?utm_source=Threatpost+Spotlight+Email&utm_medium=Email+Marketing+-+CRM+List&utm_campaign=Threatpost+Spotlight&CID=

this is the short url:   http://threatpost.com/en_us/OTQ

FYI