Re: [tor-talk] endless list of scrubbed circuits

Edit: I uninstalled / reinstalled Vidalia bundle (once more). This time I del all files in (Vista) C:\users\<user name>\App Data\Roaming\Tor\

Now as soon as start Tor & enable Tor button 1.3.2, pages load fairly quickly.

I don't think it should be necessary to install / uninstall / reinstall 3 times to get it to work. I always shut all other prgms before installing. Though never have problems installing prgms w/ Kaspersky IS 2011 running (it notifies whether it trusts the prgm or not), I shut it down & disconn. from web.

After doing all the above, seems to finally work. Maybe this will help others.