Re: [tor-talk] To Toggle, or not to Toggle: The End of Torbutton

Mike Perry wrote:
I now no longer believe even this much. I think we should completely
do away with the toggle model, as well as the entire idea of Torbutton
as a separate piece of user-facing software, and rely solely on the
Tor Browser Bundles, except perhaps with the addition of standalone
Tor+Vidalia binaries for use by experts and relay operators.

Will the Linux version of the TBB use the ~/.mozilla directory to store its browser data or will it store it elsewhere? If it uses ~/.mozilla will it do it in a way that does not conflict with anything else that is there, such as a normal installation of Firefox?

Jim