Re: [tor-talk] Secure DNS Addresses

Not sure your question is for what this list is about but anyway below
are a few "safe" ones I recommend to using, "secure" I guess depends on
how much you trust the unknown party running the server.

# Swiss Privacy Foundation DNS
77.109.138.45
77.109.139.29

# Censurfridns Denmark
91.239.100.100
89.233.43.71

# freedns
37.235.1.174
37.235.1.177

# Digitalcourage e.V.
85.214.20.141

# Chaos Computer Club
213.73.91.35

The list above can be found at this link:

https://anonymous-proxy-servers.net/wiki/index.php/Censorship-free_DNS_servers

Hope that helps a little.

evervigilant@xxxxxxxxxx:

--

The glass is not half empty, nor half full. It is twice has big as it
needs to be.

df.