Re: [tor-talk] Hi!

On Wed, 08 Apr 2015 01:07:26 -0700, <gary02121993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How do I anonymize my phone? Yeah I have heard that phones are tracking
devices. I have to use my phone right now. If I have the money to buy a
replicant compatible phone, I will. I'm running on Android OS and I as
much as possible get my apps from F-droid. I rarely get apps from the
Play Store.

You might want to expand on exactly what you mean by 'anonymize', because every mobile phone (and SIM card) has a unique identifier that is required for the phone to be able to make and receive calls via the cellular provider.

Exactly what activities do you to be anonymous from who? e.g. web browsing, phone calls, your movements while the phone is on, data brokers, law enforcement, etc.