Re: [tor-talk] [tor-dev] Porting Tor Browser to the BSDs

On 4/17/15, WhonixQubes <whonixqubes@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And my next major project will hopefully overcome most all of the
> top-tier low-level exploits you mentioned and shift us further towards
> truly bulletproof security + anonymity systems. :)

as an attacker, i love claims of bullet proof and NSA proof and military grade!

regardless of other hubris, there is demonstrable benefit for security
through isolation; both as front-tier container technique and
fail-safe backstop to other forefront application level failures.

best regards,