Re: [tor-talk] hiddden service on openwrt

On 04/26/2015 08:12, m.wegener@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

as this is under "oldpackages" (sept. 2014) I don know wether this package might get updated or not.

Right now, I'm creating the Openwrt - cross compile enviroment, takes longer than excpeted; though I keep beeing patient :)

You also need to make sure OpenWRT signs packages with their private key. Google search results don't contain anything that confirms that they are. Somebody mentioned this here before. Because if they don't sign packages, it doesn't make sense to even use OpenWRT.

Yuri