Re: [tor-talk] TBB users, please give 1 minute of your time for science

There is always a risk of bugs and exploits in the code. Having a security
researcher study these gives us better knowledge of the current flaws and
how to correct them. If you truly trust the browsers current security this
should have no downside, otherwise it is the path to improving it.

//Sidju