Re: [tor-talk] TBB users, please give 1 minute of your time for science

Hi!

I've been making those tests on your website multiple times with the TBB but most of the
time I get a unique fingerprint even when re-doing the test at different times with the same
browser.

There also some wrong measurements such as the Facebook button that gets labeled as
being blocked by an Adblock list or similar when I didn't use any addon that serves that
purpose.

--Jeff