Re: [tor-talk] TBB users, please give 1 minute of your time for science

On 25 April 2017 at 13:12, Lolint <lolint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been making those tests on your website multiple times with the TBB but most of the
> time I get a unique fingerprint even when re-doing the test at different times with the same
> browser.

This is something worth pointing out. How does the current
browser-identification websites handle that?

If you always show up as "unique", even when returning, it means that
you are not really that unique or identifiable after all. This also
applies if you end up in small groups.