Re: [tor-talk] BSD + Tor [was: obfs4proxy / 1024]

On 15/04/18 21:56, George wrote:
> And much more explicitly than with, say, the Linux scene, in BSD land if
> you want something done, you are expected to do it, and not request it.
This is not for me it's for you. You want Tor users to use FreeBSD, this
is my feedback.

Blanket banning all Tor exits from accessing your *official* support
forum might piss off Tor users who took your advice to install FreeBSD
and now have difficulty getting help.

What you do with this feedback is up to you.