Re: [tor-talk] My experience contributing to any Tor Project projects

Hi Georg

Thank you so much for your reply, yeah the Tor Project covers a lot and I
think that is both a blessing and a curse :-D

> I could write up my contributions over the years, from battling with
relays, UX research, training non-technical users, software porting and
patching... and it would be unique, just like yours.

I think it would be awesome to read your experience, shorter than mine is
probably better, about what is important to know to contribute to the parts
that you like in the Tor Project. Would you write such a post?

> The previous discussions on the new www site were utterly inappropriate.

Yeah the same about the previous, it can become easy to criticize and I
really didn't want to do it with this post, but more highlight how it feels
coming from some other projects that are way more centralized. The focus
should be how easy is it to make a change.

-Kevin