Re: [tor-talk] [tor-relays] Anyone interested in running FreeBSD or Linux Exit Relays on AS19624?

Conrad Rockenhaus:
> For a small donation in relation to the number of physical CPUs (and x
> cores each) plus bandwidth you want, (mbp/s or gbp/s) I can provide you
> your own instance on my OpenStack cloud that I just built out on AS19624.
> No exit policy restrictions, I handle all abuse complaints, so you won’t
> have to worry about any abuse takedowns.
>
> This is the only time I’ll mention it here. If anyone is interested, please
> email me directly.

These lists are not for commercial offerings, particularly by cross-posting between two different lists.

Both lists are meant for technical support and for general discussion among Tor users.

34A6 0A1F F8EF B465 866F F0C5 5D92 1FD1 ECF6 1682