Re: [tor-talk] tor project website change

Lee:
> On 4/5/19, Lee wrote:
>> On 4/5/19, Kevin Simper  wrote:
>>> You should submit a patch, that would be a great way to move the
>>> conversation forward 😄
>>
>> If I thought they'd add some warnings, sure, but I suspect that adding
>> anything that would make the tor browser look less than perfectly safe
>> isn't going to happen.
>>
>> For the download page:
>> line 132 - remove this bit
>>           <a class="btn btn-outline-light pull-right" href="../download/">
>>             Download Tor Browser<span class="oi oi-arrow-bottom-png
>> ml-2 p-1"></span>
>>           </a>
>> You're already on https://www.torproject.org/download/
>> Having a link to the page you're already on is confusing at best.
>
> Both of the "Download Tor Browser" links still point to
>   https://www.torproject.org/download/
>
> Would someone please either get rid of those links or change them to
>   https://www.torproject.org/download/languages/

Those belong to the header and footer of any of the new pages on our
website. Thus, I think this is working as expected. It seems to me it
would be way more confusing if the header and the footer suddenly on the
download page behaved differently than on any other page of our website.

Georg