Re: [tor-talk] tor project website change

I think the website is good, I felt before that it left out newcomers that
didn't know what torbrowser was already, so much was going on that it would
confuse people that just have heard others mention tor browser and want to
check it out.

I think there is still space for more nerdy pages and I think anyone is
allowed to create such a page if they want +1

The only thing I am missing is some call to actions for different parts of
the website when you have done scrolling to the bottom of the page 😄

-Kevin