servers using netbios??

Hi or-talk,

I'm totally confused by the following situation. My firewall is
blocking some outgoing UDP connections from port 137 (netbios) to port
137. This has happened twice and both times the remote IP was of a Tor
server. Netbios should not be going to the internet, my firewall did right.

What confuses me is how these connections were started to begin with.
My firewall does not think the application was Tor.
The local port was not of my ORport.
Default exit policies specifically prohibit traffic on ports 135-139.
The protocol is UDP which is not possible to be handled by Tor.
But despite all these impossibilities, there is a link somehow with
Tor because the destination IP are of two Tor servers. How can this
be???

--
cheers!
 alien  mailto:alien51@xxxxxxxxxxxx

.. Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.