Re[6]: Torpark 1.5.0.6 Pre-release

Anothony,

UPX  works  well  on some of the files, not so hot on others. the NSIS
generated files fail UPX, but this is possibly because of a CRC check.

However,  there  is  great success in compressing firefox.exe from 7MB
down  to  2.5MB, when the archive is decompressed. Unfortunately, this
deflated  size  adds up to an even larger compressed sfx archive, even
under  LZMA Ultra. However... if you UPX the LZMA Ultra of the regular
size  archive, you get a 100K reduction. Small, but significant over a
million downloads.

I  haven't spoken much about it, but does anyone think a self-destruct
button on Torpark would be worthwhile? It would wipe the whole Torpark
application  and  directories,  and  kill  the processes (and possibly
close the connections, if we get technical about it.)

Regards,
 Arrakistor