subversion server ill?

I dunno if this the apropriate place to mention this, but...
I just started getting an error when I try to update from the
subversion server:

-> svn up
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/tor/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/svn/tor/trunk': 302 Found (http://tor-svn.freehaven.net)

Web interface looks OK?.?.

Also - I may have asked this in the past, but when do you want
to hear about build and operational issues from fresh subversion
builds?

FYI - my svn based builds from trunk have not been working properly for
about 5-6 days... I have been unable to get on the network through
tor. (The trunk would not even build over the weekend.)

All the best to you agents of anonymity!
gene