Re: subversion server ill?

Thanks, that was the clue I needed...I first ran subversion from
a sudo shell which put a root owned ~/.subversion in my home directory.

I'll give you 2 reasons I don't go to a subversion forum:
1) I never used subversion until you guys, somewhat quietly,
   switched from cvs to subversion. (ie. it's YOUR falt)
2) You guys are helpful!

--gene

PS This build is letting me connect...I'm OK again with svn 7070!