Directory servers for a subset of Tor routers

Hi,

Question, is it possible to set up private directory servers and
make available only a portion of the available Tor routers? For
example, if you only wanted to make routers that were online in the
U.K. or France available to users who got their info from these dir
servers, can that be done?

I know you can set entry and exit nodes but this only addresses
part of the question and is too static for this example. I've seen
some info on Blossom but don't know if that will do it either. If
it can't be done or there are other problems, does anyone have any
other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks...

--
Free information on becoming a Photographer. Click Now!
http://tagline.hushmail.com/fc/Ioyw6h4fQtFznTeLcy3AEY651ReJH32DRSQ2P3pVLpQiG47cRgOe7X/