Re: Proposal of a new hidden wiki

Perhaps instead of just making it redundant, they should shut off at
random times for random lengths (like 10 hours or less). From the way
I understand the attacks remaining against tor, this would make is
much more complicated to do a timing or deductive attack against the
hidden service even for a global adversary. This would actually act to
the disadvantage to a one-machine hidden service, but it would be a
really good idea for a redundant one. Another question is how do we
keep the wikis in sync without connecting to the other ones every time
their is a change (which would make timing attacks much easier).
Perhaps a linux machine that has a network-raid volume with the other
servers (over tor) acting as sections of the RAID volume?
Comrade Ringo Kamens