Re: Proposal of a new hidden wiki

I just googled for raid over network, but I didn't find anything so
maybe I made it up? How about a
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Storage_area_network? This still wouldn't
fix the problem of a server "going to the dark side" but it would
probably be a bit more practical. I have heard of YaCy which is a
distributed search engine and I think there's at least one active node
indexing tor. Is there any program like YaCy that would generate link
directories?
Comrade Ringo Kamens