Re: Paid performance-tor option?

> It's also a lot easier to sell the idea of exposing yourself to endless
> abuse complaints if you can use the "...but we're helping Chinese
> dissidents..." angle.

A lot easier to sell to WHOM? (Let's say you are Novartis ... who are those
which you are--implicitly or not, and slip of the tongue or not--mentioning as
a destination for selling attested, proven sneak-oil ... "a lot easier"?)

/Roy Lanek
--
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  jadilah kumbang, hidup sekali di taman bunga,
SSSSS . s l a c k w a r e  SSSSSS  jangan jadi lalat, hidup sekali di bukit sampah