Re: Paid performance-tor option?

A lot easier to sell to WHOM? (Let's say you are Novartis ... who are those
which you are--implicitly or not, and slip of the tongue or not--mentioning as
a destination for selling attested, proven sneak-oil ... "a lot easier"?)

Management.

When I approached the higher-ups about doing a TOR node, I needed to pick a repressive regime to use as the reason for doing it. I didn't think using our own country (equally repressive, for mostly the same reasons) would fly.

It worked, btw .. we ran one @10mbps for almost a year, until folks started raping online academic journals with it.

Michael Holstein
Cleveland State University