[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Making sure that I'm secured
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Making sure that I'm secured
- From: Sadece Gercekler <inanma@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:16:59 +0000 (GMT)
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 05:17:02 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1250932619; bh=JGoCNchpAcjnWf44C4bccvRnidVesFDQQCynDHUkO2c=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gQlv1mk9UcRsNvOP/GsbtaLFZd/YqIqVpc2gcPLsNQbtDq3D8uTNtydqUXBEbrUJtgMs9cIkJ406fczM2rQc8leeON0EWvqhVEbvzy92lVoaHrJ1k7OBW93Z/TnVTPD5PMRVfN8/7TUuWS7wWV4fpf2AfNU0RMLRQW5I6RDQPzM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=ymail.com; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=47218yIhwc8XKhuD2QlHM1wzHbJ1fVfUBAmRLsRSR34uK2Bvwjt58yGW5QC+s52Am4AA0owF+H2wmJKvmJurtXdX/7IuPNKcruLRykJgjovfae0wUYLjKjEEG/i362++/nMpkN2AHYqDbOD5l8Rc6ft7lRXUq/HLRQTuNPHMxa8=;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm using the Tor+Firofox browser bundle downloaded at torproject.org. I setup a virtual Windows XP machine under my normal OS (using VMWare) and I'm doing all my private browsing under that machine.
I decided to use an application (like sharpreader) for rss, I configured it to use the Tor proxy and it seems to be using it (since it fails to connect when I stop Tor). But I want to be %100 sure it doesn't make any direct connections.
Do you have any suggestions to make sure that nothing escapes outside except Tor itself? Is there any way to close all outgoing ports except for Tor under Windows XP Pro?