Re: [tor-talk] Scaling Tor

Thanks, George.

Interesting proposal and an area I hadn’t considered to be an issue.  I will look again at the HS process and review links in more detail.

Yours sincerely

Mike Fikuart IEng MIET

Mobile: 07801 070580
Office: 020 33840275
Blog: mikefikuart<mikefikuart.wordpress.com>
Skype: mikefikuart<skype:mikefikuart?call>
Twitter: mikefikuart<https://twitter.com/#!/MikeFikuart>
LinkedIn: mikefikuart<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikefikuart>