[tor-talk] Copyright troll trying to shake down a Pirate Party member

Here's a short summary:

I got a nasty letter in the mail. I was being demanded 600 euros for
alleged copyright infringement. I operate a TOR exit node and an open
wireless network. I'm also an active member of the Pirate Party and
have been a municipal election candidate in Turku, Finland.

Someone had been downloading a torrent "This Ain't Game Of Thrones
XXX" via TOR or my wireless network. The law firm Hedman Partners, who
represent Hustler in Finland seemed to have made the assumption that
it's ok hustle some money from me based on the IP-address alone.

Here's the whole thing:
http://semantics.sebastianmaki.fi/2014/08/an-open-letter-is-copyright-trolling.html

Live long and prosper,
Your friendly neighbourhood torrorist,